M14 aniper rifle

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by gforce818, Dec 30, 2012.

1. gforce818

gforce818 New Member

So I finally got my aeg and its awesome. But I've been thinking about a sniper. The m14 has been catching my eye. But I want it to be battery operated. Can I get Some suggestions!?

2. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

Somewhere in Europe
    What's your budget, mate?

3. stroop66

stroop66 Member

i have an echo 1 m14 painted in tan possibly for sale.

4. ConnDogg0331

ConnDogg0331 New Member

How much would u consider selling it and where are you located?

5. stroop66

stroop66 Member

Im located in FL, it has 3 mag (1 being a TM mag) 2 550 rounds, and one semi working mag. Comes with a gun bag and a 9.4v NiMh battery. PM me if your interested, and offer.

6. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    This is not a classified area. So either sell it there or don't post at all.

If you want an M14, get a G&G or CA M14, much better GB and a lot easier to upgrade in both difficulty of labor and parts availability.

7. stroop66

stroop66 Member

I was just saying I have one for sale if he was interested. Also, on many occasions I have heard the G&G M14 isnt that great.

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Why? Because it can use standard gear set and other parts instead of V7 specific parts?

9. stroop66

stroop66 Member

My friends was broken out of the box, and he sent it back 5 times. He got it back broken every time.

10. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    And you blame poor G&G? The first time yes, the 2,3,4, and 5th time I blame the people you sent it to. One lemon doesn't mean its bad, look at G&P's they sometimes have lemons but everyone still loves them. It also could have been damaged in shipping.

11. stroop66

stroop66 Member

No he bought them new. Not from me.

12. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    I know that. I just kinda used you instead of him.

13. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Um you blame the company when the gun is sold by a completely different party.

Unless you purchased the rifle straight from G&G, you can't really blame them to be broken out of the box.

G&G test all of their products before shipping out.
    On that note, your point is invalid for blaming G&G.

14. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    Look up the Collector's Ultimate CYMA M14 on Airsoft Megastore. Real wood, full metal, just amazing when I had it. I broke the stock on mine, but it was a freak accident. Be careful with it and it should be amazing. Mine shot 400 fps with the same 8.4 volt battery it came with up until the stock broke. If you want more fps than its not what you're looking for, but take a look. :)