m14

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by AirForce1196, Nov 23, 2012.

1. AirForce1196

AirForce1196 New Member

I'm looking on airsoftgi at a cyma cm032 m14, is this a reliable gun just looking for some feedback

2. magkill

magkill New Member

From what I've heard it's an ok gun reliable like you want but for a mid to long range gun it has very low fps for its barrel length and not all the parts are metal but is ok because it's durable and great for the price.

3. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Absolutely great replica. I own the SOCOM version, my only complaint is the weight. Last time I weighed it with nothing on it, it weighed in at 11 pounds. Maybe the weight is more evenly distributed on the full-length, I hope so.

That said, it's a very solid replica, the only part on the externals that isn't metal is the stock, but it's made of super hard, super durable plastic.

4. AirForce1196

AirForce1196 New Member

Thank you both and some of the reviews said the bolt didn't always blow back, I was just wondering if it is an electric blow back

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    No, it's not EBB. The bolt does like to get stuck, though Mine is having the same problem right now.... If you'd like, I can make you a video of the problem...

It only effects the gun cosmetically.

6. AirForce1196

AirForce1196 New Member

No its all good I was just really confused

7. Ratface

Ratface New Member

I own the socom version and it performs decently . However just know that you will most likely need to upgrade it because the range is good but not great. So that being said it's a fairly decent gun and is very solid and it would be a good buy.

8. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    On top of that, it will suit your needs and do you well, but the RoF is pretty slow.

9. Sniper6299

Sniper6299 New Member

I would say yes. It has very good range and is durable. So yes it is a fairly good gun.

10. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    The range isn't that good...

11. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

Do you know what your talking about? its a good FPS, and can be improved with very little upgrades. It pushes what fields will allow.Its accurate out of the box and a great gun stock. Not to great of range though.

OP: get the gun! You will have GREAT fun with it. I wouldnt trust a guy that has run on sentences, and cant use punctuation.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012