M16 semi auto problem

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by chi-airsofter, Nov 12, 2012.

1. chi-airsofter

chi-airsofter New Member

mokena
    Hey guys, for some reason when I pull my trigger on semi, it doesn't shoot. It will only make a clicking sound, but my full auto and my safe work just fine. This is a jg m16a3 that I put some upgrades into.

2. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Totally dead? Or just clicking?

Fire in auto, and change to semi. Try to pull the trigger if it works electronically. Should be fine.

Just got to play around with the cut off lever in full auto haha ;)

Good luck. If doesn't work, just reopen the gearbox and put back together. Might be a small installation problem from when you upgraded. But shouldn't be a big problem.

3. chi-airsofter

chi-airsofter New Member

mokena
    Yeah I just decided to reinstall all the electrical components, thank you for the help. It works great now.

4. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    ^_^ aaah lol :) ok, that's good to hear man :) was just a minor thing then. Good job on the fix :)

5. chi-airsofter

chi-airsofter New Member

mokena
    Thanks, btw do you know any good places to get a 12" rail kit for this gun? Preferably in de or black.

6. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
  7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Did you ever take your gun apart? You may have put the trigger spring in wrong ( guilty as charged ).

8. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    He already fixed it.