M203 Grenade for M4

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Jacob_M4, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Jacob_M4

Jacob_M4 New Member

Brunswick
    Hey guys I just wanted to see what your thoughts were on a M203 Grenade Launcher. I would be putting it on my A&K M4. I want to know if you think if it would be worth the money to buy. If anyone on here has one, do you use it often? This is the one I was thinking about:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=39740

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I think it is totally worth it. They're a bit heavy for my taste. But if you wan onerous should get one.

3. Jacob_M4

Jacob_M4 New Member

Brunswick
    Hey thanks for the reply! This is my first post so I'm excited lol. But I think I will end up getting the launcher. It'll be useful and will look great on my m4

4. TheJacobite

TheJacobite New Member

San Antonio, Texas
    If you are working a real fire team, one guy on a standard squad or fire team in every military branch should have one (it is a position). It is good to make sure one guy has one anyway. If you are doing mil-sim. I would recommend it.

5. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Completely pointless, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Doesn't change the fact I'm getting one because they're fun as hell.