M249 Paratrooper: A&K v. Echo1

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by KarateKid80, Nov 28, 2012.

1. KarateKid80

KarateKid80 New Member

Apex
    I am an experienced player. I know about the relative strengths and weaknesses common to both of the above brands. That said, I have never held either of these, much less shot them. What I would like, is a well supported comparison of the two, followed by an insightful recommendation.

If you want to recommend another gun, send me a PM. What I want from this thread is a comparison of these two only. The only exception is if there is a Li-Poly compatible version.

As a bit of help, this gun needs to be able to go through hell. I play woods (more like swamps in my area), and fields on a regular basis when I have time. I already have ample CQB and medium range weapons. What I want out of this gun is durability, range, 300-400 fps (nothing crazy), and a high RoF.

So, have at it.

2. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    They are the exact same replica. Doesn't matter which one you choose.

3. KarateKid80

KarateKid80 New Member

Apex
    Exactly the same? Sounds good.

4. KarateKid80

KarateKid80 New Member

Apex
    What type of motor upgrade do you recommend?

5. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Before you upgrade you need to fix the trigger sticking issue, box mag feeding issue, and hopup issue.

6. KarateKid80

KarateKid80 New Member

Apex
    Know how to deal with the box mag, and I can probably deal with the trigger, but I haven't found anything on the hopup. What are the details of that problem?