M28

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by lortroy, Nov 19, 2012.

1. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Hey I'm looking to get my first spring sniper rifle is the m28 echo1 good?

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I suggest you do a bit of searching the forum for that. It has been discussed many times over. If you can't find it still, try google. If you still can't find it, try bing. If you are still unable to find something, I deem this world hopeless due to not being able to provide for themselves.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012

3. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Lol I have looked it up a ton and I was just wondering if anyone here had one and if they liked it or had problems with it. If anyone has a airsoft gun that under 300 as a set (scope, gun, ect) and worked good I would enjoy talking to them about it.

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Let me go grab some links because you must not be good at using the search function :rolleyes:.

5. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Ok Ty for helping me out. Btw do you use a sniper rifle?

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
  7. lortroy

lortroy New Member

I see that a lot of people say to get the jg bar 10 so I did a quick look up to see the price and it $100 and shoots 400 fps. Also has a lot of upgrades

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    And that's exactly what you want when purchasing a spring powered sniper rifle. It should be upgradeable and use common parts (APS2, APS, VSR, etc.).
    I suggest looking around some more, you can't go wrong with a bar-10 but you can find something better.

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    *cough* Classic Army M24 *cough* *cough* :)

10. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Ok Ty and I will look a lot more at this jg bar 10 and its upgrades

11. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Archer what about the m24 is it any good? It wont let me send short msg

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The stock sears in it are steel. They won't need to be upgraded. You can easily make it perform great with little to no upgrades (just DIY stuff).

13. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Hmmm... Ill also look into that one too. But what im looking for is a gun that can keep me from the AEG and that shoots about 200-250 feet if there even a gun like that

14. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Yes, Classic Army M24 is amazing!!!!!! I love mine, and its probably the best spring powered rifle I've owned. But it might be tough finding one.

Edit: You can easily make a sniper rifle shoot that far, but you'll need to upgrade it. Things like R/ER-hop, tight bore barrels, flat hops, barrel stabilizing will help out greatly.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  15. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    My AEG is hitting around 300 feet :). Shows that you don't need a sniper rifle to hit long distances.

16. lortroy

lortroy New Member

Now I feel really stupid lol. All the ppl that I play with are hitting around 100-175 feet

17. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    That's most likely because they don't have IR hops and extensive tuning done to their replicas.

18. lortroy

lortroy New Member

No they do not only one of my friend does he went all out on his gun but idk much about his gun he just finished it