M4 airsoft gun attach ments

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by spartandog, Nov 28, 2012.

1. spartandog

spartandog New Member

I just got a umarex M4 and I just wanted opinions on what I should put on the rails, please if you have any ideas find the web site they are selling the product and put the site below and tell me the name of the attachment thank you

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    It's all personal preferance,What do you like?Do you want a lase,light,Or grip or is that something your not into?Well we can't tell you it's your preferance but if you give some information like are you going for a specific build?Or just building a gun to your preferance?

3. spartandog

spartandog New Member

Not to expensive I like mag pull stuff no peq boxes but what ever laser or light or rail guards just what ever is your opinion on what I should put on this gun the gun is the M4 in my profile picture if you want to see it I want to replace the hand grip and I might replace the red dot

4. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well I think it would look good with an eotech,And if you like magpul then get and moe stock and moe grip..

5. spartandog

spartandog New Member

Is the umarex cqb M4 lipo ready I couldent find out if it was but the guy at the store said it was but I wanted to do more research before I ruined the gun

6. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    As someone more knowledgeable than me will explain, no gun is truely lipo ready, even if it is advertised as so..

As for attachments, as said it's all personal preference. Aesthetics are subjective. Flashlights will be useful if you're playing CQB, maybe a laser as well. The magpul moe grip is more comfortable than the stock one, IMO, and you might benefit from an AFG or vertical grip..

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  7. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    most guns are 7.4 lipo ready because the output is equal to a 9.6 but in a smaller package. As far as accessories, are there any guns in movies that you liked? its all personal preference. I like PEQ and Aimpoints and magnifiers with an AFG1... that my own personal style though... if you have a movie gun you like the look of, find a pic of it and we will link you to the parts on it.
    I suggest, an optic, better iron sights, some kind of fore grip (magpul AFG or RVG) and a magpul stock since you like magpul

8. spartandog

spartandog New Member

Thanks guys I appreciate it