M4 delta ring

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by JAMEZAW9, May 9, 2010.

1. JAMEZAW9

JAMEZAW9 New Member

London
    OK, my delta ring finally arrived so I now had the gas block, gas tube, RIS kit, retainer and delta ring which is everything I needed for that front kit to work. However, when I tried fitting the RIS kit into the delta ring it seemed the delta ring did not have a wide enough diameter for it to fit! Very annoying. Can anyone recommend me a link to a delta ring which has the hole for the gas tube, links from UK or china please.
    Thanks

2. Archer

Archer New Member

N/A
    Are you sure the delta ring doesn't have a hole for the gas tube? I've used two delta rings on two different M4s and the hole can easily get "lost" if the ring is turned. Try grabbing the barrel nut and turning the ring itself. Delta rings are one of those pieces that you just have to fiddle with to get them right. If the ring is not the right size then you can try to mod it or buy a new ring, not the whole assembly, but just a new ring. This is a UK store that sells gun parts, including delta rings. http://www.midwayuk.com/

3. JAMEZAW9

JAMEZAW9 New Member

London
    Sorry to sound rude but I am not a tool, I know that my current delta ring doesn't have a hole in it, I'm not retarded. Thanks for the link though.

4. Archer

Archer New Member

N/A
    In that case your delta ring is defiantly defective, I would recommend that you contact the seller about this. Aside for that, good luck finding a new ring.

5. JAMEZAW9

JAMEZAW9 New Member

London
    Nope ur wrong again, it's the standard JG delta ring.

6. Archer

Archer New Member

N/A
    If your JG M4 doesn't have a gas tube how does the front sight and handguards stay on?

7. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member