M4 externals.

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by sr-25er, Oct 28, 2012.

1. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

I'm looking to trick out my sr-25.... Yes I know this is a sniping gun, but I use it for both close and long range shooting. There is probably a thread like this out there somewhere.... But I can't find it. So let me know what you guys ideas are :) thx.

2. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    What kind of externals? Optics? Grips? Electronics?

3. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

Anything BUT grips, red dots, and slings.

4. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Peq 15's always look cool in my opinion. You could mount the peq on the top rail and have a flashlight (kinda pointless for longer range engagements though) on the bottom or side rail.

5. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

Ok, do you know a good site to get them from? Do they have a flashlight and laser or just the light?

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Moar MagPul. Just talk to Archer about that one. But sdsport sure knows how to pimp out a SR25.

7. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

Magpul is so freaken common.... The only stuff ill get from them is their open sights and rail covers. That's it. :)

8. Napple

Napple New Member

They're common for a reason, they're furniture is so nice. Especially the moe stock.

9. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I know Evike sells one with laser for $40 but I do not know how good it is quality wise. And I don't know of any that have a flashlight built in.