M4 Foregrip

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by TreArnsparger, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TreArnsparger

TreArnsparger New Member

What fore grip should I buy for my m4

2. xXTacoMcFacoXx

xXTacoMcFacoXx New Member

Whatever you think feels the most comfortabke and looks the best. Its pretty much all personal preferance.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

The Magpul AFG (1 or 2) is EXREMELY comfortable, but I also find the normal Magpul forgrips also comfy.

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Are you looking for a durable one or a comfortable one or a cool looking one?

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    There are so many rnaging in dimensions, sizes, shapes, arches, price, and so on.

I strongly advise you go to a gun shop or find friends w/ random gear and try out various grips.
    I personally love simply cheap vertical grips. They're super comfy to me, perfectly functional, and simple. The low price is just a kicker for me. I can't shoot accurately with the AFG (or comfortably) at all.
    Just more proof of personal preference.

If you have the funds, purchase a few grips and try em out.
    Vertical, stubby, AFG, pistol-style, molded grips, folding grips, quick release mag grip adapter (cool device), flash light grip (or bug grip as I call them),

Edit: view this page to get more ideas: http://www.parts4ar15.com/ar-15_accessories/category/AR-15_Grips.html

6. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    I run the AFG and really like it. You can change the little center nub a bit to align it between your fingers, or replace it with the included flat one to remove it completely.