M4 internal help

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by shooternolan157, Dec 14, 2012.

1. shooternolan157

shooternolan157 New Member

I have the king arms m4a1 and was looking for a way to increase the distance of it. Any advice would be useful thanks

2. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Look for leaks in your seal components, change parts accordingly. Look into r-hops and if they're a little too much work than your willing, get yourself a lonex, systema or a prommy hop bucking/packing. Use .25 BBs at the very least.

3. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    The Madbull blue and G&G Green buckings are good as well. Look up Prometheus TBB's but don't get a 6.01. They aren't as effective as you'd might think, especially not at long range.

And of course adjust AoE, shim and regrease.

4. RedSofters

RedSofters New Member

Ronkonkoma
    Go pick a tight bore barrel. That will increase range and accuracy. I would also use heavier bb's. You could also get a new hop-up. If you really want more range, get a marui.

5. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Hop Up helps more than a new barrel. For accuracy I'd say: Bucking --> Barrel --> Chamber.

6. Bulldawg26

Bulldawg26 Active Member

Atlanta
    +1. Hop up is the key. A good bucking is worth its weight in gold. A TBB will have little effect unless you are changing your barrel diameter by .03 or more. Even then, it won't make nearly as much of a difference as the bucking. You might also get a very slight FPS increase from a TBB but not much. A good bucking makes all the difference.