Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by JangoHarrison, Oct 11, 2012.
How do I increase the rof on my vfc m4?
You are on a roll tonight arent you?
1. A High Speed motor would change your rate of fire immensely.
2. A higher voltage battery or LiPo would give you better rate of fire.
3. Changing to a lower power spring will change your rate of fire a little.
4. Ball bearings will change your rate of fire a little, but make sure you have an M110 spring or below just to be safe.
5. High Speed gears will help.
6. That's about all I can think of at the moment.