M4 Polar Star jack in M60

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Warangel76, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Warangel76

Warangel76 New Member

Murfreesboro
    I recently purchased a polar star jack and was going to put it in my Krytac M4. However, I had a much better idea and was considering putting it in my AK M60 Mk43 that has all kinds of malfunctions and though maybe converting to HPA would fix this. I have no experience with HPA and was wondering if it;s possible to put an M4 polar star jack in an M60? Thanks for your help,

2. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    Should work, but nozzle length might be slightly different (don’t know if the m60 uses the same length nozzle as a 249 which is “m4” length) and you will need the specific 249/m60/pkm wire harness from Polarstar for the micro switch trigger.

Warangel76 likes this.

3. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

I'm not 100% certain on the A&K M60 nozzle length but the A&K Masada and LCT GPMG series (M60/PKP) both use a 35mm nozzle, compared to M4s which generally use 21.4mm nozzles.

Warangel76 likes this.
  4. Warangel76

Warangel76 New Member

Murfreesboro
    Thank you. I just ordered the trigger wire harness, trigger board and Nozzle for the M60/Masada. I appreciate the help.

5. Warangel76

Warangel76 New Member

Murfreesboro
    Thank you for your help. I just just ordered the trigger wire harness, trigger board and Nozzle for the M60/Masada. I appreciate the help. I think I may be able to get this done.

aotsukisho likes this.