M4 s system feeding problem

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by reaperx190x, Aug 2, 2012.

1. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

My JG M4 S-System is not feeding well, especially on semi auto. Does any one else have the same problem or know how to fix it?

(I'm new here so I don't really know what I'm doing, sorry if it is in the wrong place.)

2. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    What do you mean by not feeding well? Does it shoot a couple rounds then not shoot anything, shoot multiple rounds at once, are they just dropping out the barrel, etc?

3. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

Yes it shoots a couple of rounds an then stops shooting the bbs. I can pull the trigger and it shoots but no bb comes out.

4. deathmechanic

Davis
    Grab a flash light and look down your magwell while you shoot. See if your airnozzle is always pulling all the way back, or if its getting stuck or sometimes not moving. You might want to check your barrel too. Look down towards your hopup and see there is only a lil bump from the hopup, and its not all torn and folded over.

5. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

One more thing you might need to know that I forgot to say before is that when I spin the wheel thing on the bottom of the mag to refill the ammo on a hi-cap (I'm blanking on the name of it) it will shoot another 5 rounds before I have to do it again. I also know it isn't the mag because I've tried different mags.

6. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

I checked the magwell and air nozzle seemed to be pulling back all the way each time, but I couldn't get a good look down the barrel to see the hop up but I am also pretty sure I've never used the hop up and it has always been turned off when I played.

7. deathmechanic

Davis
    Do you have a low or a midcap laying around? If you wind it then feeds a lil bit then you may have overwound/broken your mags. How many times do you wind the wheel?

8. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

Just a couple like 2 or 3 times before I start shooting again and I also just used one other hi cap that I have never used before and it has the same problem.

9. reaperx190x

reaperx190x New Member

Is winding it 2 or 3 times too much?

10. GunJack

GunJack Tiocfaidh ar la Supporting Member

Evil Volcano Lair
    Wind the magazine until pressure on the wheel is added and the clicking sounds different.

11. bananamaker

bananamaker New Member

Aliso Viejo
    Help having same problem

12. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    You need to keep winding the magazine until it starts to click.
    Hi-caps compress a spring that feed the bbs into the hopup; the more you wind, the more bbs will be fed into the hopup.