M4 s system

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by taylormart, Oct 3, 2012.

1. taylormart

taylormart New Member

Broke my last piece of junk s-system a couple of days ago, I was looking for I new one when I found the lancer tactical s system in dark earth. It says 390-400 fps, polymer construction, battery n charger included, for only $120 at AirsoftGI!!!! Could this gun be really that good?

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No its not very good at all. I would recomend a jg m4 s-system. It will be much better.

3. taylormart

taylormart New Member

This is the lancer tactical m4 s system

Attached Files:

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Like I said, get a JG M4 S-SYSTEM.

5. taylormart

taylormart New Member

Ok
    I'll check it out

6. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    Lancer is craptastic, get JG.

7. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

I know you have already had one before, but I would recommend getting either a normal m4 or one with RIS/RAS (I dont know what RAS but i have seen it. Is it just like RIS rails?) because s-systems to me are way to heavy.

I personally have had two, and didnt like them, but I would say the best one i have had the aftermath s-system. It is AMAZING! Im not saying good, Im say really good, but i got rid of it. Which was STUPID of me. It had amazing rate of fire that my dboys m4 high caps couldnt keep up with it. It shot 400 fps. The reason i got rid of it was i jammed it twice in one day, it was to bulky and to heavy, but if you do get another s-system go with the AFTERMATH one. I know they are no longer made, but defintly get a used one. They are just fantastic!

An m4 i would recommend is the G&G CM16. Now so many people are going to say not to get it but its a great beginner/Intermediate players gun. or get the G&G raider. but if your on a budget as in 100 dollars or so. Id say go with the Ignite m4. Know I can not speak from being an owner of one, but I can speak of researching it and looking at reviews and all that.

Now the Ignite m4 is a 100 dollar gun and you may say CRAP right away, and not stop reading. I am looking forward to buying this when i get the money. Now let me start off with it is a rebranded Javelin airsoft gun, and its running about 400 fps maybe a little less. It has a full metal gear box with gears. Now I dont fell like getting into to much detail right now, considering its late right now. (where I am it is) So heres a review and take down of the gun----> http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/walmart-ignite-black-ops-m4-review

8. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

Oh ya and I think there ugly :p

9. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I would also recommend looking in a JG S-system they are solid gun and have a reputation of being a tank while taking a beating I love mine and it's only real draw back is its battery space which can be fix with a few solutions. But I will also mention they do fire at around 420 Fps out of the box which depending on the field can go over aeg limits.

10. pinggoy

pinggoy New Member

west palm beach
    dont go cheap. if you do you will have another post like this in the next couple months... or at least if your really tight on budget go with JG m4 s-system. its heavy but very reliable.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Do not get the LT, I would recommend the ICS over the JG, but JG over the LT. I own the ICS and it amazing compared to my friends JG ones.

12. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Ics is usually an amazing stock performer. But JG as well. Ics beats JG any day. The ICS S system is fully Mauri compatible so is the JG. But Jg's externals feel a bit cheapish. (ive held several JGs and they kind of do). Especially the m4 body.. Why is it grey? I have no idea. The stock feels small. But overall its internals are great. The ics is greater in internals and better in externals than JG. You should go with ICS. Also their bodies have lasted one of my friends like 5 years or so. So go with ICS. I wish I wouldve gotten one..

13. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Then upgrades were a thing.