M4 scopes

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by andreas, Nov 5, 2012.

1. andreas

andreas New Member

Hey guys which scope do u think I should get for my lancer tactical m4 a1 carbine.. I will remove carry handle i got this gun off Airsoft gi

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    do you play more field or cqb?
    Do you want to haze a zoom scope or just red dot?
    what is your budget?

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    He will want a red dot for sure, as the lancer tactical AEG's would need many upgrades to make a crosshair scope useful. Also OP, please use proper spelling and punctuation. It's a rule on these forums, for example "u" is not an acceptable substitute for "you"

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Devgru,

Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Report posts if you see problems.

Andreas,

Devgru is right about our rules. Please abide by the basic rules English when posting here; capital letters, writing out complete words, correct punctuation, etc. Thanks.

5. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Alright, sorry about that. I just don't Iike abbreviations and all, and don't think to report it.

6. andreas

andreas New Member

Ok sorry guys that was my first post on this app.. But I need a specific red dot sight that would be perfect for this gun like I need the website an name of the red dot and I need it to be under 35$

7. andreas

andreas New Member

Alex what I need is a black scope I don't want it in any other color. But thanks for help

8. andreas

andreas New Member

Protection,

What I play is cqb and field I play a lot of both.

9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    from now on please edit you rpost rather than make multiple answer posts.
    Go to the link that Alex gave you for the tan one and go through their optics section. You will find all you need there. Whichever one you think looks cool will work for you.

10. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    I would suggest a red dot with a x3 quick detach scope, or an ACOG clone. But for cheap, you can get an AIM or Barska red dot at your budget.

11. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    NCStar has lifetime warranty on their stuff too. Lens do get shot out(ive had 3 optics all get shot out, one with a killflash installed)

12. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

My friend had his NCstar red dot shot out during a CQC game.

13. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    also comes in black, but you will have to use the other chinese sites for that or the two piece t1 units. i prefer tan...

14. andreas

andreas New Member

15. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    it will be difficult to see the red dot during the day and it looks wimpy on an m4. if you want a manly red dot, get one of these:

[​IMG]

16. andreas

andreas New Member

Dang Alex that thing looks nice send me a link to it please!

17. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
  18. andreas

andreas New Member

Oh we'll I only need a good internal optic with a nice m4 external optic and not too pricy.

19. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
    I use this one:
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/133...-Full-Metal-Red-Dot-Scope-w-Weaver-Mount.aspx

It magnifies 2x, which is more than most red dot sites. It doesn't seem like much, but it helps a lot when trying see someone who is well camouflaged.

My best advice is to get what does what you want it to do, and then determine if it looks cool enough for you. Much of the reason we're into airsoft is because of the look and authenticity of the sport. So if that matters to you, consider it.

SDM