M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by taxiairsoft, Jul 23, 2012.

1. taxiairsoft

taxiairsoft New Member

K my friend needs a eletric m4 for under 70 dollars but a good one he was lookin at a d-boys m4 gernader . Is there. Better one

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    No, the cheapest you could go is the Lancer Tactical M4, or the Galaxy MP5K.

I suggest your friend to save up more, as the D-Boys M4 grenadier is a LPEG, and the grenade launcher is just a shotgun put into a G.L shell

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    That LPEG is a freakin beast though. Mine still works, albeit the externals are covered in duct tape...

4. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Shhh, you're being a bad example! But yeah, LPEGs do last a while, but their performance is horrible and you'd be better off saving up

5. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Lol yeah... 22RPS on an 8.4v is pretty good though... At 200FPS lol. Accurate up to 50ft! I'm a scout sniper!

6. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    It'd be good for CQB, I should try that one day!

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Hmmm.... That's actually not a bad idea... Lol imagine an 11.1v in that thing.... It would explode.

8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Actually, I ran a 22.2v Lipo in my Wellfire P90 and it lasted about 30 minutes before the gears stripped.

9. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    lol, I skipped the lpeg stage entirely so I don't have any to experiment with. Might have to pick some up lol