M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftboy357, Aug 9, 2012.

1. airsoftboy357

airsoftboy357 New Member

Hi, I am looking for a reliable, accurate airsoft m4.But, it has to be under $100. Does anyone know of one with these preferences?

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Everyone comes and says I want an accurate gun, you're going to have to buy a tightbore for that, the only around 100 buck m4 I would even consider buying is the lancer tactical, that doesn't mean it's good but it's the only thing in your extreme budget, if possible I would advise buying a used JG m4 if you can find one for a 100 bucks.

3. shoottheshooter

shoottheshooter New Member

If your willing to spend a little extra I got a m4 from airsoft megastore that works really well. People say that megastore sucks but the gun is accurate for me and it works well

4. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Save up for a JG M4. They run around $140. The Lancer tactical guns are junk and shouldn't even be considered. Anything under 100$ wont be worth buying. So save up to around 170$ and buy a JG and spend the rest on battery/smart charger plus eye pro and the safety needs.

5. SKYGUY

SKYGUY New Member

Frisco
    I agree. I fortunately bought an JG SR-16 M4 from my bros friend for 100. But its amazing. Accurate, a little disappionted on range but works well with .2's.

6. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Didn't you have an $800 budget?

7. SKYGUY

SKYGUY New Member

Frisco
    Where did u get 800 from? I only had $102 from my bday to spend on a gun.

8. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Wo wo wrong thread bro. Thats a decent price for the SR16.

9. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    Lancers are decent for the price.

10. Plinker42

Plinker42 New Member

Lexington
    If you are willing to branch to ak's the Cyma 028 is a great gun for a great price. But as probably stated above 40 more dollars and you have yourself a great reliable and decent jg.

11. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

He could get a JG G36c...

12. BlackWolfAirsoft

BlackWolfAirsoft New Member

For a GOOD airsoft M4, you wont find much for 100. Try a jG m4 or a jg g36c.