M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by tarren85, Oct 29, 2012.

1. tarren85

tarren85 New Member

I am also looking for a nice m4 with under 400 fps so I can go to i70 and other placeaybe do trade on my r76

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    What's your price range? And lol trade your r76 for a good m4? That's likely.

3. tarren85

tarren85 New Member

Ahh probley my gun plus $150 ill post a pic ofmy gun

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    No please don't I don't want to look at it....for 150 you can get a JG m4 or a cyma AK both pretty good choices.

5. tarren85

tarren85 New Member

Ok thanks, also got a few sights on it to. Also goes with the gun.

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I have owned three G&G CM raiders. Each and every one of them has lasted me long the reason I sold them is because I thought I could get a better gun for around $200+. I was wrong I am recieving a New CM this thursday. My brother has one and my friend has had one. The G&G gun has never let anyone down around here. I've owned well over $1000+ of AEGs in my time. I allways end up going back to a G&G and then I see a gun that i'm almost sure will be better so I sell the G&G and buy the other and soon find that it's not as good as the G&G. The G&G won't let you down. As for Bulldawg, My best thought is that you got a Lemon. Every company Makes some Lemons. I've never got one before. G&G and KWA are both excellent choices. In my opinion, It all comes down to personel preference. I highly doubt either one will fail you. I just used an extra GB shell from a G&G CM and took a hammer to it to test it's strength and It took forever for me to even bend the metal. The front and back would not come off though period. I'm a pretty big guy weighing in at about 235lbs and I still can't destroy it. This gun's gearbox will not fail. And don't even get me started on the gears. Like I said though, Neither one is gonna fail you. The ICS is pretty decent as well aside from the cheap piston.

7. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    In an earlier post you said you only owned one for roughly 3 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong but thats not a long time.

8. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    +1 thank you. I am sick of this masterpro guy going around promoting the g&g lineup when he changes his story every single post.

9. weaps

weaps Active Member

Brunswick
    I have a tan G&G cm16 in new condition for $114.00shipped It chronos at 340fps. It was used for display and some casual basement plinking. Let me know, weaps.

10. npav85

npav85 New Member

I have a highly upgrade vfc m4. I can give you all the specs if your interested. I could meet near i70 airsoft. The upgrades were done by 321 airsoft and are great. I was trying to sell it for 350$ shipped and shipping is about 20$, and just because I need money, I can sell it for 300$!!!