M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by hasmeen, Nov 27, 2012.

1. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    I'm looking for a good sturdy reliable m4. With the standard m4 stock. I want to use this gun at milsim events. In preferably tan. I need to know some really good m4 manufactures I don't want to spend more than $200.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    King Arms ultra grade m4, I love the thing to death, although the only part stock on the one I have now is the gearbox.....Not tan although.

3. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    What's wrong with the gearbox? That's find I can always paint it ill look it up right now.

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Nono, you misunderstand, I basically switched out all the externals, the gearbox is the only part I kept.

5. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Oh I see. How long have you had it?

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    About a year now, admittedly not too long by other's standards, probably around 25-30k rounds through it.

7. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    And it's never given you any problems?

8. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    No I haven't had a single problem to answer your previous question, and as to the vfc, didn't you put 200 as your budget?

9. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Yes but it's amazing so I guess I'm willing to go 200 over my budget :p

10. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

I think theres a G&P m4 for less than 200? G&G has great m4s (non cm). JG of.course. With some upgrades.

11. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    In my opinion, if you want a milsim gun you should get a standard length M4. I suppose that's your call though ^_^

12. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Have you ever played a milsm game?

13. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Not the hardcore milsim... it just seems to me that if you play hardcore milsim you'd want fairly accurate replicas of modern military weaponry, right? It just makes sense to me :D Unless we're speaking about the casual milsim where accurate weaponry doesn't really matter, which in that case it changes the whole thing lol.

14. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    Well, to be fair, the modern military has a Heinz 57 group of guns. There is a huge plethora of m4's that can be used in a Milsim game. Along with a million other guns.

I haven't played a lot of Milsim so I'll let someone else with more info chime in, but you definitely aren't restricted to a standard length m4 to play it.

15. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    That makes sense. I was just mentioning it because I don't really know whether or not she needed a "true" M4 if you know what I mean.

But OP, if that's an acceptable gun (which I assume it is since you chose it, I should've thought about that earlier. Derp. Sorry for my ignorance) then the VFC is a great choice. With that, I should probably leave this thread.