M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by patriot, Nov 30, 2012.

1. patriot

patriot New Member

What's the best M4 out there for around 200 bucks?

Edit:

I don't really want anything special. No blow-back. Just a few tactical rails and good distance and power.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    There is no "Best".

Each brand/model has its own pros and cons.

3. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

Awe yeah! :)

Get what you think you would like the most. Just don't get a LPEG with a plastic gearbox...They can't be fixed and have horrid performance compared to an AEG.

4. JimmyJet0092

JimmyJet0092 New Member

Sandy
  5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
  6. RadicalAirsofter123

RadicalAirsofter123 New Member

Marine City
    I have to agree with Rocky, I have two of those one is like a year and a half old and still no problems and the other one is like a little over a year old and still no problems. They are pretty durable, have a good ROF, good accuracy, and good range, and a decent FPS.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  7. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    If you want a good ugrade platform, and don't care bout externals, get a JG

If you won't touch the gun, get one of those KWAs with plastic externals

If you might touch the gun, get an ICS (probably the best overall choice).

8. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    If I were you I would get a KWA CQR because its KWA so you won't have to upgrade it out of the box and its 190$. It doesn't come with rails but you can slap some MOE hand guards on there and you'll be good

9. RunnerAndGunner87

RunnerAndGunner87 New Member

Nashville
    For 200? I like the KWA CQR series. There are no rails other than the top rail, but you can get an underslung rail for a foregrip for really cheap. They shoot around 350 with .25s, and have a great ROF with a 9.6 or a 7.4 lipo. 11.1 may be a little much on the weak spring and ported cylinder, so I say stick with the other two options. They come stock with a 6.05 barrel, so you'll get good accuracy, plus a metal upper receiver for nice weight and durability, and they come in CQB and Carbine length barrels, both for 190 bucks.

10. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

What do you mean don't care about jg externals? I like jg externals, they feel great, with the exception of a few parts it's all metal.

11. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Uh what? JG externals suck, grey receivers, TM delta ring, and I also hate the snap together receivers with two piece hop ups.

12. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    I really want a m4 that's easy to upgrade used for under 100$ :/ there hard to come by

13. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Look in the graveyards.

14. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    Hmmm where do you suggest?

15. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Check evike,megastore,And airsoftstation.

16. jon_wallace95

So what about grey receivers? Snap together receivers add to the realism. Jg externals feel like a real m4, if you get the metal one of course.

17. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Evike, airsoft megastore had preowned. They really have them everywhere.

18. RunnerAndGunner87

Nashville
    They have a TM delta ring, weak *** charging handle spring, non functioning forward assist, grey barbie plastic bodies(jg metal is made custom at stores), and terribly shiny flimsy stock, motor grip, and handguard dude. Coming from the owner of a JG M4, a KWA M4, and a real AR.

19. jon_wallace95

I have a real AR as well, and I'm talking about the metal one from gi, the stock the gi one comes with has barely any wobble, it is matte black color, not shiny, the grip is the same color, and the hand guard is black. The gi body is metal as well. Plus the performance out of the box is great, it goes about 120 and is pretty accurate at that distance stock with the hop up on normal.

20. RunnerAndGunner87

Nashville
    Well, compare a JG handguard and a KWA, G&P, or VFC handguard. The JG is a weak, sort of shiny plastic, while the other brands are very strong, completely matte fiber reinforced polymer.