M4s $100 or less

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by paratrooper, Sep 28, 2012.

1. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I am a little new to airsoft but i'm ready for a new gun.

I know I want an M4 of sometime and i've got someone lined with a Combat Machine M4 for $105.

If I get that one then it'll include two mags, a smart charger and a speed loader.

I'm looking for this gun to be my first step into the advanced area of airsoft.

Anyone got any opinons or suggestions.

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Paratrooper,

We've talked about your grammar before. You do not need to create a new line for every sentence, this isn't instant messenger. String your sentences together into those paragraph things you learned about in 6th grade. While you're at it, capitalize the word "I" all the time, even if it's part of a contraction like, "I'm," or "I've."

Get the Combat Machine, assuming it's in good condition. They're a good AEG out of the box and offer solid reliability for the price. The included smart charger, mag, and speed loader are icing on the cake. It's a good deal.

3. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Ok i'll keep working on the grammer but I did improve. The only problem with the M4 is that part of the flash hider is broken not a big piece but still. It's being sold by marine121496.

4. schlabie

schlabie New Member

First of all, NO aeg will come with 2 mags, a speed loader, a smart charger, or battery for under $100. Secondly, your getting into the beginner area of airsoft, at that budget.

5. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I know the price is kind of low but reviews of this guy say he is a good, reliable man and I am just getting into airsoft AEGs. I don't know why I haven't asked yet but I've always wanted to know are there AEGs that have burst setting instead of semi and full auto.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Sure, if he buys it used. Since that's what he's doing, my guess is that there's at least an offer with those things included.

Capitalize the word "I." Every time. Every single time. Even if it's a part of a contraction. Never don't capitalize it. You're still not capitalizing it every time.

7. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I'm getting better but you can't expect me to always get it I'm multitasking most of the time.

8. Knief

Ann Arbor
    A) I can expect you to get it right in the very next post. That's when you should, you know, be on your guard.

B) Mult itasking isn't an excuse. If you're too distracted to post well, then wait until you're less distracted and focus on what you're writing.

9. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    So first off to answer your three burst question, most of the time it requires a mosfet from what I understand, which is extra money. Also just saying about this argument of sorts here, and not saying that mods are *always* right, but thing here is you're a lot less likely to have things happen to your membership if you just follow instructions of mods. Besides, not sure how I would sell to you if you got banned :D

10. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    As much as I'm not a fan of Combat Machines I'd say go for the deal. Your only other option would be a lancer tactical for that price range but you would not get the smart charger and extra magazine. I would also try to get an extra battery for larger days.

11. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Ok and don't worry I won't get banned. It's not like I'm deliberately trying to break the rules

12. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    JG baby. I've seen them used as low as $50.

13. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Ok I'll look into it.

14. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Ehem, I got a JG Enhanced M4 for $25. Winning

15. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

First love the username and second how good is a gun for $25.

16. fradd

fradd New Member

Were these forum rules taken from a Soviet Russia English class.

17. Knief

Ann Arbor
    No, the py were taken from the school of hard knocks. As always, follow them or don't post, etc. etc.

18. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    It's used.... In like new condition. A $150 gun new

19. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

Pretty good deal what what it normally run (in the store)?

20. eaglesnest1998

eaglesnest1998 New Member

San Antonio
    The G&G Combat Machine M4 is a $200 m4, if you are seeing one for that price it is definitely used.. I looked at one myself, but since I play field more often than cqb I bought a JG M4. For the items you mentioned, $105 is a steal for that gun, and honestly it is the best gun for the price.
    To sum it up, I would get it for $105.