M4s and more Referbished, New, and I ain't got time to fix

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Jeffrey E Blaisdell, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Jeffrey E Blaisdell

Jeffrey E Blaisdell New Member

Little Canada
    $70 each x2 Lancer Tactical M4s
    These have been greased and shimmed. I can convert to deans. Stock internals but completely rebuild and functioning. These are both made from the much nicer polymer and NOT ABS. Would make a perfect Sleeper gun. The hand guards can barely manage a 9.6v. I only have one battery for another 20. Can convert to deans for $10.

$100 Lancer tactical rebuilt
    G&G internals, gearbox shell, with Bearing bushings and oring air nozzle. SHS piston head and upgraded piston. Compression is perfect. SHS last Hopup is good. The external body is ABS but is very light. Can include a Lancer Metal RIS Keymod that fits perfectly for $25. Perfectly shimmed. Upgraded polymer piston. Stock motor, KWA wire harness wired to deans. All u would need is a speed motor and you would have a low stress speed build. No battery

$100 NEW Specna Arms CORE
    Stock gun, brand new. Comes with mag, grip, M90, ris Handguard, folding rear sight, charger, 9.6v battery. Will throw in a classic carry handle sight to match and Classic hand guard. Box has some damage

$80 Tan KP45 Tactical with ported Slide Black lower and Tan slide
    Solid gun, Magazine is a little loose. Just needs a new catch from Rainbow8, USP Part no. 32. NEW KWA hopup bucking and UNIT.

$90 each x2 Marui Clone L96 (not sure what brand) Its only missing the body pins. Could easily replace them with allen screws from ACE. BUT I AN'T Got time for dat.

$70 VSR-10 MB12 (still a mutant vsr trigger mutant stock thing...) it is same issue. No allen screws in the body. Uses a VSR10 lmag... not sure.

I can meet up at a game or in the twin cities. Buyer pays shipping
    PM me for pics

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Peeque

Peeque Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Lancaster
    What's the model of the two LT M4's?

Jeffrey E Blaisdell likes this.

3. Jeffrey E Blaisdell

Little Canada
    Not sure. The lancers are both this model. They are exactly like a specna arms core without the upgraded gearbox. Body Polymer and outer barrel are identical to the polymer, they are quick change in terms of springs

Attached Files:

Peeque likes this.
  4. Peeque

Peeque Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Lancaster
    It's there on the left side magwell. LT-01BL-G2. I'm not a fan of the handgaurd and the LE stock. I will pass. GLWS!

Jeffrey E Blaisdell likes this.
  5. Jeffrey E Blaisdell

Little Canada
    Thx. Numbers on the sides of guns mean something... who knew.

yrutimid and Peeque like this.
  6. Jeffrey E Blaisdell

Little Canada
    Some more pics

Attached Files: