M4's around 150$ ?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by TF7, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TF7

TF7 New Member

I am new to airsoft I am only a teen so I cant afforded great guns I'm looking at a Dboy m4 and a jg m4 s-system. Does anyone know if one of these are worth getting or an m4 around the same price as those

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior

3. TF7

TF7 New Member

Thanks I have bin debating for a long time and u just solved my problem

4. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
    I'm partial to JG over DBoys. JG are better performing guns out of the box. Dboys externals are ok, but they're pot metal so it's not like they're CNC machined aluminum or anything.

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    It's way more reliable then a JG plastic body,And who cares if its pot metal metal beats plastic anyday,And not to mention dboy's hopup is better than jg's And all he's gotta do is pay a tech 10$ plus a motor and he's set.

6. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Meh. I'd rather take plastic over pot metal. Pot metal is pretty prone to cracking if it's dropped. Plastic is too, but plastic flexes more. The metal will feel better though.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    TF7 and Rocky,

Both of you need to improve your grammar when posting here. Run on sentences and text abbreviations are a no-go on Airsoft Society. Please write better in the future.

8. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I would take a nice polymer body gun over a Dboys Pot metal body. Metal does not always beat plastic.

Personally, I would get the JG, as they last for a pretty long time, have good performance out of the box, and are a great upgrading platform. I haven't been impressed with the Dboys M4 performance lately, although it has gotten better.

9. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Do some research, there are many many many topics over this already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.