M4's

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by AKkid, Jul 24, 2012.

1. AKkid

AKkid New Member

Am I the only person who thinks people who have M4's are somewhat of bandwagoners?

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Uh....what do you mean by bandwagon? M4s and AKs are something you'd see on every other person.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Are you trying to say that m4s are over done and everyone has them?
    If that's what your saying then I half agree. M4s are one of the most diverse weapon systems out there. The amount of options to make each m4 their own is unparralleled.

4. AKkid

AKkid New Member

I mean.. I know everyone has different upgrades for them and all that.. But I just hate how everytime somebody asks "what kinda gun should I get?" we all know the answer to that question.. mostly because everyone seems to have an m4 so they are obviously gonna support their weapon

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    When people ask what gun they should get, we asked for budget, and model they prefer

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I know more people who would dislike somebody having the same gun as them then would
    Like it. I really don't think "supporting your weapon" is really a problem at all. I think it is just lots of people like M4's so lots of people ask for them plain and simple.

7. fradd

fradd New Member

No. There are just a lot of M4s to choose from, and it's the standard for the US military too.
    There are a lot more aftermarket parts, etc.

But yeah, I don't think airsoft is really for variety or anything. It's more for simulation.