Ma-Duece

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by MikeyBugs95, Dec 19, 2012.

1. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    I was searching for this and found it and I am completely amazed and stunned by this gun. The X-Caliber Tactical's Piper Precision M2 HB heavy machine gun. http://www.xcalibertactical.com/products/m2/index.html . I'm just wondering if anyone has heard about this before and how many of you have and what your thoughts on it are.

Mods. If theres already a thread about this or if this is a pointless thread, feel free to close but please state the reasoning. Please do not close with no statement about why you performed said closing. I like to be informed. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Its a pretty old piece of kit. Lots of plans floating around on how to make a electric ABS model. Also plenty of people make one and use a vortex in it. Just don't see many people these days actually creating there own replicas.

3. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    So the actual M2 replica design for airsoft has been around awhile? Wow... I can't believe I'm just finding it now since I do search up alot of these firearms (not really the airsoft versions. The real versions)

4. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
  5. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    wow, these are very cool. i as well have never heard of them except maybe a discontinued model on redwolf or something. it would be awesome if someone started up and actually sold them.

6. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    Yeah it would. Would make for an excellent piece to a HMMWV build or any other military support/assault vehicle that utilizes M-2 heavys.