mac11

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by chicagobears1922, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicagobears1922

chicagobears1922 New Member

i want to get a mac11 but since the rate of fire is so fast i would need many mags, but they r a good $40 each. i also saw a gbb p99 for $80. which gun should i get

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Is this for a side arm?

3. renotsmike

renotsmike New Member

It depends. I, myself have a KWA Mac 11 and I love it. I tend to use mine on semi auto most of the time, but when you get in really sticky situations, the full auto is also nice to have too. I also eventually plan on buying one more mag so that I will have three mags altogether.

4. Airsoft33

Airsoft33 New Member

I would go with the Mac 11.

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The hfc one is crap compared to the kwa. If you are looking for a side arm get a kjw gbb pistol.

6. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    I had an hfc m11, it was awesome. No issues for over 20,000 rounds. It's a Kwa clone.

7. SharpShot99

SharpShot99 USMC CBRN Armed Driver Lifetime Supporter

Stamford
    I'd advise getting the HFC T77- http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=25030

It has a Full Metal Body, and a KWA clone internals.

I personally own it and have used it for now 15,000+ rounds, only problem was a torn hop-up rubber. I removed the Hand-guard and its a great MAC-10 with Uzi Sights.

8. SharpShot99

SharpShot99 USMC CBRN Armed Driver Lifetime Supporter

Stamford
  9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    chicagobears1922, spell properly or I will lock the thread and delete all your posts.

10. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

I've got a Tactical Force TF11 (Mac 11), and despite the bad name some give TF, the gun, and stock mag have held up perfectly for about a year and a half now. It uses the smaller 12g CO2 canisters instead of the big ones you spray into the mag. For me, this is a plus as 12g's are much easier to find where I'm from. Gun fires about 10 rounds per second on full, and I haven't chronographed it, but it pierces aluminum cans at about 15 yards. One CO2 canister lasts me about 3 full mags (50 rounds each), so 150 rounds, with a slightly noticeable drop near the end of the last mag. If I try to use a fourth it runs out mid-fire, which isn't a big deal, just change the canister every three mags. Overall, I'd recommend it, got it at Cabela's for around $104, came with one mag. Airsplat sells mags at the lowest price for about $32 I believe.

11. Shiftyshooter

Prague
  12. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    I am terribly sorry, but I did not understand you. Can you type that again?

Thank you.
    Sincerely yours,
    Shiftyshooter

By the way, this is what happen when you try to piss me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.