Featured Madbull Target BBs

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Gunkid, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Gunkid

Gunkid Member

KENDALLVILLE
    Anyone use them for slinging at paper, or non-living reactive targets madbull-80720.jpg

2. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

Make sure your using a steel or stainless barrel. It will mess up brass or aluminum barrels over time.

3. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    I used Madbull target bbs back in 2014 for a research project in school regarding velocity and energy. I tested and compared four or five different "airsoft" target bbs and these were fine, although Madbull isn't known for being the best bang for your buck. You'd be better off purchasing bbs from a different brand for if you want to save a little bit of money.

4. Gunkid

Gunkid Member

KENDALLVILLE
    Think I will avoid them. I've never used them, and wanted some opinions before spending the money.

I will just stick to Elite Force, and HPA.

5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    EF and HPA bbs...not the best.

Never shoot metal Airsoft BBs.

6. Ben3721

Was it glass bbs that freaked people out years ago because it broke glass on impact or was it metal?

7. Gunkid

Gunkid Member

KENDALLVILLE
    Bioval 0.27g silica bbs.

aotsukisho and Ben3721 like this.
  8. Graybeard

Graybeard Member

Silver Spring
    Ya, knew a guy that use to use the glass BBs to shoot the squirrels in his garden….

Squad144 likes this.
  9. Gunkid

Gunkid Member

KENDALLVILLE
    Dude sounds like he needs a boot to his @$$ more than a few times.

Squad144 likes this.
  10. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Buy BBs from BLS. They seem to have the best performance/cost ratio and from my knowledge https://www.infantryshopusa.com/ sells direct from the factory.

11. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    That is not the BLS "Factory" store/website. The people that market BLS at Infantry shop is "indirectly" pretending to be BLS.

They are just a bunch of folks who bought a bunch of BLS bbs and then "resell" it...nothing more.

Just like Titan Batteries and other sellers...who in this market place that is very susceptible to the hype.

Google the address. Dr. Green wouldn't open a place like that in MD. Yes, that is the owner of BLS in Taiwan.

aotsukisho likes this.
  12. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    Speaking on BLS, holy cow did the supply shortage strike them like others. Last spring/late winter I got 35k .20 at $58 shipped off infantry shops eBay, now it’s 40k .20 at $80 shipped.

I also got 16.5k ish .30 at $65 ish shipped at the same time, now for the same amount it’s $86.

Luckily evike had some .25 cheapo rebrands at $8 a kg which is a perfect replacement for the .20 from BLS for my m249/pkm. Though I might be screwed once I run out of my last 5-7k of .30 since I’m not going to pay these insane prices.

Even on evikes shipping end I saw some crazy shipping prices (luckily got free shipping). For ten bags of the .25 and some other smaller things, they were wanting $40 ish for regular time shipping when I have never seen shipping prices over $15-17 for 2-20 lb orders in the last 6-8 years.

13. Ben3721

I've bought 20 bags of bls .28 in the last 6 months from infantry shop.
    Then another half dozen from another website.

They are really good bbs for a good price, obviously it isn't wholesale price. They will restock eventually. One of us can always email them asking for when they will be getting a restock.

I've played for quite a long time, I've used dozens of different bbs over the years. You get what you can most the time.

G&G .28 used to be my go to till they sold out. They weren't as cheap however.

14. Graybeard

Graybeard Member

Silver Spring
    He was 70 years old, and grew up in a time where rodents get dispatched…..

15. Graybeard

Graybeard Member

Silver Spring
    Amped Airsoft has BLS in stock. At least they did on Saturday…..