MADR's Winter Sale!!

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by MADR77, Nov 23, 2021 at 1:12 AM.

1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Hi everyone, I am looking to sell a few things before the upcoming winter season! I am open to offers on everything and discounts will be offered for bulk purchases. Please note that the flash hiders you see in the pictures are not included with the guns during sale. PM me with any questions or concerns. PayPal Goods & Services ONLY. Prices include shipping.

1. $260 Robinson Armament Full Metal XCR-RDC (OEM'd by VFC) - Excellent condition. Less than 2,000 rounds fired and the cosmetic condition shows. Fully licensed and also has an aftermarket motor and a brand new VFC QRS stock.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. $275 Krytac Full Metal Trident MKII SPR - Great condition. I have taken it to a couple of games and it performed flawlessly. It's completely stock aside from the M130 spring installed so right now it is shooting between 410-415fps with 0.25g bbs. Shoots like an absolute dream and the build quality is amazing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. $340 VFC VR16 Full Metal Airsoft Rifle with Redline N7 Milsim HPA Engine - This listing is for a VFC VR16 that originally began life as an AEG but has since been converted to an HPA platform using the Redline N7. Redline is a fantastic company with excellent customer support. The VR16's body and rail system are metal and the N7 engine is extremely reliable in all weathers. It also has a Redline Airstock preinstalled ($200 value). It is a very simple system that doesn't require any batteries and only requires a small 13ci SLP tank to be screwed in above the stock. This is also great for use as a loaner to introduce friends into the sport due to its easy setup and maintenance. Please note that this is the MILSIM edition, so it only fires in single fire mode (no full auto).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021 at 2:07 AM

2. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    I honestly don't remember and I would have to strip it down to the gearbox to check, but the unit was purchased in 2019 if that is any help to you. I don't know when the gen 2 came out.