Magazine Damaged By Drop

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Mel, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    Has anyone ever damaged a GBB magazine by dropping it on the ground? I accidentally dropped my Hi-Capa magazine and it still seems to work fine. There is just a scratch on the feeding lip.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Obviously someone out there has damaged a GBB magazine by dropping it, I mean what hasn't been damaged once or twice by a drop? If yours is working fine, then count yourself lucky and don't drop it again, not too sure the point of this thread if you already know your mag works fine.

3. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    My magazine got dropped because the magazine wasn't fully inserted into the gun and I tried to fire it. How do normally reload on the field? Do you just put the magazine back in the holder?

4. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Most people use dump pouches or pockets on the go, getting them back into the mag pouch can be time consuming.

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Uh no....when you're trying to reload I would advise putting the magazine into the gun, if you're referring to the spent magazine I have a dump pouch for that. If you don't want to toss it with your rifle mags you could get a smaller pouch and use it as a pistol mag dump pouch.