Magazine Disassembly/Assembly

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by TheCaptainAlmighty, Sep 25, 2012.

1. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    I need help with my magazine. Its a G&G 450rd HiCap, and I took it apart to clean it whatnot for the first time today. Now, I got most of the steps of taking it apart, and putting it back together, but one crucial step. I don't know how to put the "retaining spring" back in.

Here's a picture of the spring, and the small black circle. The circle has a piece in the middle on either side that sticks out, and has a small hole in it all the way through.
    [​IMG]
    IMG_2941 by WarWolf131, on Flickr

If the reason why I haven't gotten anything is due to not enough info, please ask, and I well tell you everything.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Please do not double post. Typically the reason there is no answer is due to lack of info/pics or simply because the people who have seen the post do not know.
    In this case, simple answer; those who have seen the post simply do not know. I have an idea, but I'm not too confident, so I'm choosing to hold back as to not give you the wrong or invalid answer.

3. S0m3_0n3

S0m3_0n3 New Member

youtube can be pretty helpful sometimes, he pulls out that piece around 3:50, and puts it back at 6:58

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byV8l9FHZlo[/ame]

4. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    I saw that and already searched, but the problem is that I can't tell how he does it, due to quality of his camera.

5. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    Maybe this will help, it not the same make as your, but from what iv seen, all of the guts are about the same
    ForumRunner_20120925_210550.png

ForumRunner_20120925_210646.png

6. S0m3_0n3

S0m3_0n3 New Member

a note about this^ the longer tail of the spring goes down to the windy bit, while the other goes through the plastic piece, in case you haven't already done this:D

7. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
  8. TheCaptainAlmighty

Gallifrey
    Wait, I get it! Let me get back to you!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,

You just helped me fix my favorite magazine! Thank you so much!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  9. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    No problem man, glad I could be of some help.