Magpul buttstock

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by haydnc97, Aug 16, 2012.

  1. haydnc97

    haydnc97 New Member

    I want to get one of these but I'm not sure on one thing. I have the standard buffer tube for the colt buttstock, will I need to upgrade to a magpul one? Please help
  2. Grin

    Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

    No, a standard buffer tube will work as long as you get the corresponding version. If you have a Milspec buffer tube (most AEG's don't, but most GBBR's do), then get a milspec stock. If you don't have a milspec buffer tube, then get the PTS version. By the way, there are a number of Magpul stocks.

  3. bsportft

    bsportft New Member

    Some guns are milspec buffer tubes most of the cheap chinese clones are commercial spec but I'm talking about the real crappy brands. If you're looking for a magpul stock shoot me a pm I own or have owned most of them.