Magpul m4 mags

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by combatmachine, Oct 16, 2012.

1. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Anybody know any cheap places to get any m4 magpul mags , or selling any , want my m4 to run some nice looking mags :)

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the beta project mags are the cheapest youll get at about 7-8 per mag. Real pts mags cost about 22 per mag.

3. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Thankyou , do you know what websites to check for these

4. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Evike, airsoft GI, anywhere. Do your research.

5. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Devgru im from uk airsoft gi dont ship here and evike has massive postage costs.

6. Devgru98

Polo
    Again, please use proper spelling and punctuation. Also, Evike may be your only option. Or, you could look around and do some research yourself and see what you find.

7. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

8. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    In the rules it states you need to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. He was just stating a rule since your first post was not correct and the post about airsoft gi not shipping, its "airsoft gi doesn't ship not airsoft gi don't ship".
    Don't get mad that someone corrected you, just see what you did wrong and correct it.
    There are many stores in the UK that sell them, or order them from Magpul directly. Ebay is another option as well. Do some research, don't expect people on here to spoon feed you.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  9. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

I speak welsh as my first language and dont really understand much english so i cant really correct myself with does not and doesnt but ill try make sense next time , as for the magpul mags ive been looking everywhere for cheap ones but cant find any thats why i also asked is anybody selling any

10. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    its ok, I understand that. I just wanted to let you know that he wasnt trying to insult you just enforce the rules of the forum.
    Are you looking for cheap real Pmags or cheap beta project mags?

Real in the UK
    http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=MAGPMAGBLK

Beta in the UK
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/beta-project-pmag-75-rnd-box-set-abs-plastic-black-magazines

Then there is always redwolfairsoft
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo...de=pmag&mode=simple&productname=pmag&brandId=

That took me all of 30 seconds to search. UK airsoft in google and youll get a ton of online stores. You will have to research on your own to find the best prices but even real pmags dont sell for less that 15-18 used

11. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Yeah check local shops then if you cannot find them try Hong Kong. I do not know the UKs Custom rules though so be careful when ordering.

12. Devgru98

Polo
    You have stated this before, as shifty said, if you cannot spell properly and use proper punctuation as well, (commas, periods, apostrophes) we simply ask you refrain from posting until you have lived in wherever you moved to long enough to know these things.

13. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I dont agree. Along with helping him gain knowledge in airsoft we can also help him with his English. I think that we should help him by correcting his posts to show him his mistakes so that in the future, he doesnt make them again. This is an international forum so you will get people form other countries that cant speak perfect English but are openly seeking guidance. We cant just turn them away or tell them not to post.

14. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Thankyou protectionperfection

15. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    I also agree. Anyways about the magazines, buying them secondhand is always an option. I seem to come across large numbers of European airsoft dedicated forums.

16. Iskatetheplaza

Iskatetheplaza New Member

Wichita
    I apologize in advance, for I do not take kindly to internet bullys..

You remind me of a hall monitor in elementary school. The one that thought his sash made him higher than the principle. I hope you are a not a mod because that statement was just plain rude. Supporting member or not, you should be ashamed. Have I used the correct punctuation and grammar?

People come here for answers and then you act like this toward them? What does that make them think of the people who represent this website?

17. Iskatetheplaza

Iskatetheplaza New Member

Wichita
    Thank you for a being a member with some sense.. One who would like to help other members despite their creed or cultural background. Sorry for the small tangent in the previous post. I may be new here but I have been a member on a few forums and I do not tolerate mods or "supporting members" who abuse their positions.

18. Devgru98

Polo
    I don't recall asking for your opinion. There are certain rules we kindly ask you to follow to be a member on this forum. That statement was not rude, due to the fact he had been asked multiple times to follow a simple rule, yet would not comply. If they want us to help them, we ask they follow some rules in exchange for us helping them. If you would like to PM me to explain yourself if you see necessary, go right ahead! I'll be happy to explain

19. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

I am following the rules now , this thread was from when i was new to the forum , now i have a better understanding of grammar and punctuation and all thanks to this forum.