Magpul m4 or ics sig 552

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Magpulm4, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Magpulm4

Magpulm4 New Member

Should i purchase a G&P MAGPUL M4 or a ICS SIG 552? Any opinions on which is the better gun?

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Will you be doing Field or CQB? BothA are about equal in my eyes. The ICS for the gearbox, and the looks of a SIG. Or on the other hand you have a amazing G&P. Excellent externals and internals.

3. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

I would get a G&P. A lot of people have had trouble with Sig 551/552 stocks and ICS' bodies and gearboxes are proprietary. Even though these are true, it doesn't mean that the ICS is utterly crap. I say if you like the ICS, go for it. But G&P's Magpul MOE Carbine is fully TM compatible, meaning it will take all V2 upgrade parts. This makes it easier for you to fix the gun should you break it.

4. Magpulm4

Magpulm4 New Member

Thanks for the help. I am going with the magpul over the sig. I think it will be better in range and accuracy.

5. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    How do you figure the range and accuracy will be better... Both are great guns and you should decide on externals for the most part

6. Magpulm4

Magpulm4 New Member

Mr next-door neighbor has the ICS sig and i was not impressed with its range or accuracy. My g&g m4 out performed it by a long shot.

7. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach