Magpul making a Bullpup?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by mockingshot, Aug 12, 2012.

1. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

2. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I DISCOVERED IT ON FACEBOOK! Yeah, it should be cool. I don't think it's airsoft though. Wait a second...

3. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    This is old news. Really old news. Like old as in years in internet time.

4. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

It is...look at the pictures. HK416 will be blown away by this...just kidding.

Ihop, why so negative? If its old news then why did I see it when I searched. You seriously need to take a vacation to Hawaii or something.

5. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    It has a proprietary GB shell.

Yes. Because you saw it when you searched it makes it new. I searched the American Revolutionary war. That means it happened yesterday.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  6. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Yea I only glanced at it at first but after further looking it had a weird shape. So yes your right.

7. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    There is a lot of video's from shot show 2012, on it. It looks really cool, seeing how its unique, electric, and uses stanag mags.

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    More ARES AEG crap.......pass......

9. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    I'd love to pick one up for under $250 just because that will be a CQB beast and can easily carry in a backpack as a backup.

10. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

You could just do one of your crazy builds with it? Ares isn't complete crap. Maybe the insides are compatible with a previous Version gearbox.

11. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Well, their external is pretty nice, no doubt.
    But their internal.......
    As far as material goes it's alright.
    Issue is compatibility when they build guns like this, like the TAR and Masada, and then there's the micro switch.

If they are smart enough to use the V6 GB, I'd be all over this, but chances are that they are going to use the same gear box that they put in the TAR....

Those proprietary parts....if they break.....good luck getting replacements from Ares...

12. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

That's a shame magpul doesn't think about this.