Magpul Stocks?

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Tornado-Airsoft, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Have been looking at Magpul stocks and I need one that can fit in a 9.6 Battery. I was looking at the APS stock can anyone inform me further on this subject.

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Your original post is very vague, so that's probably why your not getting any help.

Try this,

What type of 9.6 battery do you have (stick, crane stock style, brick type, etc.). And is there room in your buffer tub... possibly enough for the battery to go into. Also, would you be up for upgrading to a LiPO, possibly a 7.4v, that way you can find one that fits in your buffer tube.

3. Tornado-Airsoft

Yea I have a 9.6 Crane Stock Battery. And I don't think I have room to fit a battery in my buffertube. I probably will upgrade to a lipo. Does a 7.4 lipo ruin my gun?

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Basically the 7.4 is equivalent to your 9.6 so it shouldn't wreck it. You'll need a LiPO charger though.

5. Tornado-Airsoft

Ok thank you so do you know how much a LIPO charger is? Also what is the best stock if I want a ASC-L. (I kinda want a knock off model so I don't have to pay a ton.)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  6. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    I always recommend a good level R/C charger. They usually charge all the major battery types.