Mags, batteries, random stuff for cheap! (Under $20!) Going to the trash otherwise.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Plamya, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Plamya

Plamya Member

Bellevue
    So, I'm cleaning out my place and I have these random airsoft things left. I'm trying to get rid of them and not really trying to make any big profit, so most of the cost will be for shipping and/or paypal fees.

I'm just seeing if there's anyone interested in these before I throw them out. That said, everything is AS IS. While I can give most of them a quick inspection and they should all be working since they've mostly just been in storage, I can't stress enough that I have no guns, bb's, or whatever to really test anything out.

[​IMG]
    WE (At least I think it's WE) M1911 parts kit.
    There's a crack on the frame, and no grips are included. But I'm pretty sure the magazine still works and the barrel assembly is all included and intact.
    $12 shipped

[​IMG]
    Misc magazines.
    MP7 Magazines (2 TM and 2 Chinese ones) - $20 shipped for all 4
    2 AUG AEG mags (1 hicap and 1 mid cap) - $10 shipped for both
    2 Metal M16 hicaps - $10 for both
    6 M16 mid/low(not sure) caps $20 for all of them
    2 MP5 hicaps - $15 shipped (I know this seems kind of high, but they're too big to fit into a small priority flat rate box. If you buy this with something else then it'll only be $5)
    2 Metal TM PSG1 magazines (will work in G3) - $25 shipped for both (Okay, I lied, this is over $20, but they're worth it. Never been used)

[​IMG]
    Random batteries, take your pick. $7 each or FREE with any purchase over $15.
    Or buy the whole lot for $18.

[​IMG]
    M14 magazines
    1 Metal hicap and 1 plastic midcap
    $15 shipped

Again, everything is AS IS. And I do give discounts for buying multiple items, most of the cost for single items is the shipping, so if you buy multiple you'll end up saving A LOT of money.

For example, if you buy the MP5 hicaps, since it's already going to need a larger package, you can also get the M16 hicaps for only an additional $5 instead of the full $10.

2. CRAKerns

CRAKerns New Member

Seattle
    PM sent 202020202020202020202020

3. Plamya

Plamya Member

Bellevue
    Bump.

1911 parts kit SOLD, everything else is still for sale.

4. Plamya

Plamya Member

Bellevue
    Bump.
    This stuff has got to go!

5. benyanoska

benyanoska New Member

I will buy all your battery's

6. benyanoska

benyanoska New Member

Do you ship stuff
    Also what state do you live in