Mags: In general for all.

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by commando5184, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    This as a non- duplicate useful thread for the dreaded questions we all hate, What "cap" and metal or plastic, etc.
    I use for my m4
    1 mid
    3 Hi caps. For my pistol it is 3 regs.
    What do you use personally.

I know there is a high vs. mid thread, but this is different.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    How is this useful? Not sure in understand it completely. Unless your going to state what mags do and don't work in your gun ( be specific)

3. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    Mag discussion, just talk about mags. Anything 'bout 'em.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Well, I typically like magazines because they supply me with plastic to shoot at people I don't even know.

5. stroop66

stroop66 Member

Dboys extended mags are kind of crummy. When I got them they jammed, and wouldnt feed correctly!

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Ere are mag discussions out there already. Make is one specifically about which mags you use in your gun and be specific.
    Pts pmags and MAG mids run very will in my pts Masada but the pmags do not work with echo1 Troy guns. They don't even lock into the magwell.
    If this thread is like that then it won't get closed but just talking about mags will get it closed as there are at least 3 other thread about mags already...

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Well, since its about that, I like MAG for mids and DBOYS and JG for high-caps. That's for M4 mags though.

8. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    How is this different from any existing magazine threads? Specifically.

I really see no point in "discussing" magazines, especially since there does not appear to be any discussion, but more a statement of personal likes and preferences or a list of what you have.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.