Making Laptop Bomb?

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by NatZim, Sep 20, 2012.

1. NatZim

NatZim New Member

Hi guys, sorry if I put this under the wrong category.
    So I have a gutted old laptop with no internals, but I want to have some kind of set timer attached inside it with either a small display showing the seconds remaining or a red flashing light with beeping sounds getting gradually faster. Is there a cheap way I could achieve this with not an awful lot of electronic experience needed?

Thanks,
    Nat

2. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Ummm, I'm pretty sure we have a no pyrotechnic rule.

3. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    He means no explosives...just a timer to make it look like a bomb for certain game scenarios...right?

4. llvllaRk13

llvllaRk13 New Member

If you mean to turn the thing into an explosive then gtfo, if youre trying to turn it into something to use in like scenario gameplay then gutting the laptop was a bad idea, considering you couldve used it as a timer.

5. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    How is it not obvious he wants a prop bomb...

6. NatZim

NatZim New Member

Sorry I didn't make it clear I wanted a prop bomb -__-
    Also it was an old PC that I had forgotten the password for, but I reckon I could put it back together if there was a way to crack the password...

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    There is a way. It is completely safe and legal. PM me, if you need to know more.

8. NatZim

NatZim New Member

Ok I've managed to make a v0.1 of it, took me all morning but I'll upload a video soon showing how I did it :)