Mandalor D-014. Airsoft team recruting.

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Airsoft Forum' started by bbymasterson, Sep 2, 2012.

1. bbymasterson

bbymasterson New Member

Starting an airsoft team. It's Gardner centered but you don't have to live in gardner I'm from orange and the other teammate is in Gardner. We don't care about you experience you welcome to join us. We supply smoke and frag grenades for all players.

2. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    What is that near....

3. bbymasterson

bbymasterson New Member

Gardner is near a town called Winchendon. You can google map it if you looking for directions. If your looking to join we can set up a time and place to meet.

4. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    1) do you realize this is in Massachusetts?
    2) What are you saying. I cant understand your 1337 ub3r 73x7 spek.
    3) are you trying to get them to buy you that gun?

5. bbymasterson

bbymasterson New Member

I am also having difficulty understanding you. Players should own and maintain there own guns. We will supply smoke and frag grenades. Other than that players buy there own gear and guns.

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Airsoftsniperbeast789, use proper spelling and punctuation. The think that you just put together makes no sense. The rules clearly state that you must use proper spelling and grammar (including punctuation), do so or leave.

A good sniper would hardly ask for a sniper rifle like this.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  7. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Hey guys, Im Joker. I am Team leader of Outsiders Airsoft based in Worcester.
    We are always looking for more teams to come up and help promote the sport. If you have any questions that I can help you with please feel free to ask. We have been together for almost a year now.
    check out our facebook events page and come join us at any of the events we are attending.
    If you ever want to meet a few other teams and help get your name out there let me know and I will try to set up a day with a few other teams in the local area.
    Hope your team does well and if you need anything please feel free to ask, Im always willing to help out.
    -Joe
    aka
    Joker

8. bbymasterson

bbymasterson New Member

Thanks joker. It would be grate to meet up and get a few pointers but I would need a team first. Got any pointers about recruting?

9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Go to events and local areas and show that your a great player. Show that you understand the game and know how to play. Tell people that your interested in starting a team and would like to have people give it a try and see how you work togeer. If you work well then that's a new member. Post up on forums. Maasf.com is the local mass forum. 90% of the people on there are from MA so you can get people on there. Neasg.org is another one... Basically look for people who compliment your style of play

10. bbymasterson

bbymasterson New Member

Thanks for the advice.

11. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    will you be going to the OP: Hazardous Duty at Ghost Town on Sunday?