Marpat

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by SpecialForcesSniper, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialForcesSniper

SpecialForcesSniper New Member

Where can I get good Woodland MARPAT BDUs?

2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Lots of places... For example there is Evike, ShooterCBgear, AirsoftGI, Amazon, military surplus stores, and more. I know another website but can't think of the name at the moment. If I remember I'll post it.

3. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Only one of the places you listed sells woodland MARPAT, and that's military surplus stores. All of the other places sell Digital Woodland, a knockoff of MARPAT. Especially Evike, whose BDU's are notoriously innacurate when it comes to Digital Woodland/Desert.

4. BravoZulu

BravoZulu New Member

I couldn't find Woodland MARPAT BDUs anywhere, but your best bet is going to a military surplus store and picking up some Proppers, if you can find them.

5. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    You can also find MARPAT on ebay pretty easily.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Wait for me to get back to you tomorrow. There are a couple of decent options.

7. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    You had Propper MARPAT linked on your other thread. What's the problem with that?

8. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Ah okay sorry. I didn't really know how accurate he wanted, just listing options. And about Evike, I would say their ACU BDUs are the worst. But i also agree about your statement.

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Any reason why this couldn!t just go into your Beginner Loadout thread? Next time I catch you making another useless thread, I will give you our Three Day Special Vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.