Marushin M1 Carbine

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by BaghdadRecon, Nov 17, 2012.

1. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I have a WW2 loadout, though so does a lot of other people. Especially on my field. I have just recently sold my TM Thompson M1A1 to my teammate in hopes of finding a new gun before the year us up. I want a ww2 era gun that is less common among players. I have been looking at the Marushin M1 Carbine and have read some reviews. I hear the internals break easily. The gun is gas blowback and is about $400. Is it worth buying?

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Not really 100% sure about that specific gun. But are you looking for an American WW2 weapon? Because if not G&G has a Kar98. Might hold up better internally.

I think the biggest issues with marushin is the fact that there built based on the fact that you'll be using duster gas aposed to green gas or CO2. Therefore the internals are built to duster gas specifications.

3. beanmaster50

beanmaster50 New Member

Superior
    I hear they are cool when they work, if you know how to work on GBB's and don't mind doing it, you will be fine.

4. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    That's good. I already have an open bolt we-tech m4 gbbr. I have upgraded and taken mighty good care of it. I also was planning on getting the co2 version.

5. beanmaster50

beanmaster50 New Member

Superior
    The Co2 version would be more consistent.