Maruzen Walther P38

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by xxxRJRxxx, Sep 11, 2012.

1. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    So it's come to this. I went from a love of Russian weaponry to a love of German everything. Anyway, I like the Walther P38, and the only blowback model is the Maruzen. The downside, of course, is because its plastic. Not realistic. Only durable to a certain point. It's been confirmed that it and a few other maruzen pistols don't like green gas, but only duster. I'd like to run green gas, but there are no metal bodies available nowadays. Were there any in production before? Would I possibly be able to pick up a real P38 body and fit the airsoft internals into it? All help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    -xxxRJRxxx

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Well ZEKE has a p38 metal kit http://www.uncompany.com/pageproduct.asp?L3catid=125 (scroll down the page some) but have fun shelling out 880 bucks for that. Shootersdesign I've read was suppose to come out with a metal kit for the p38 as well but after some searching I'm only finding dead ends for that.

3. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    I almost cried when I saw the price :( That'd be a $1,000 purchase for a REPLICA. My god... I hope there is a cheaper option, because that is ridiculous.

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Ah you would have to do some digging, I check not just the first page but the second page of google as well :eek: and only found this and I can now confirm the other shooters design kit is a dead end. Found some guy in 2007 saying he didn't believe it was coming out, 5 years? Yeah they aren't making it.

5. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    How depressing... I wonder if I can get one CNC'd. You see, I have a close friend in that business that will be more than glad to help. I would just need a CAD file for him... Where will I find that?! Lol.

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Well sorry but I can't help you with that, hardly even know what you're talking about hope I helped somewhat and good luck with that.

7. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    Yeah. You helped to your extent. You helped me narrow down the options, so thanks! A cad file is a computer file that works with a cnc machine, which machines metal to a certain dimension. Let's see where this project can go...

8. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    Okay. I'm overdue for a bump. So BUMP. Can someone be of some help?