Massachusetts airsoft

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Airsoft Forum' started by LegacyAirsoft, Oct 19, 2011.

1. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    Hey i live in mass and was wondering if anyone could let me know about a good airsoft place. Indoor cqb or outdoor field ops. I dont mind. Im just lookin for something different and im curious to know whats out there. (I currently go to battlegroundz in attleborough ma but i live north of boston so its a good ride. I turned down citadel too btw cuz of its atmosphere, the field is good the place is a wreck)

2. Zerro

Zerro New Member

Hey I play in three really awsome places. Battlegroundz.net in north Attleboro, UBG in Easton, and PNL in plainville which is where ghost town games are held but by farr my favorite CQB place I ever played at is Battlegroundz.net. Fridays are the best day to go if you play airsoft a lot.

3. ARC

ARC New Member

East Lansing
    Is Google becoming obselete? It appears no one uses it anymore and ask dumb questions that take .02 seconds for Google to answer, and two minutes to type on a forum and take hours to get a reply so why post? Google "Massachusettes airsoft" watch what happens. Actually I'll save you the trouble and spoon feed you... Here is a link to the State of MASS Airsoft which I found using Google:
    Massachusetts airsoft forums

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  4. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    I use the mass airsoft forums its too confusing and very glitchy, and google will come up with 3 paves of differebt links to the same places soni was wondering if any ody had personal expierience at some places over others

5. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    I heard about ubg and i play at battlegrounds. I also looked i to PNL but got the impression that they only host special events not weekly events etc. Do u like ubg and how is it different from battlegrounds? I live in north boston so i dont go too often and would not want to drive all the way down there to find out i dont like it

6. Zerro

Zerro New Member

Citadel is good but the one flaw is that the layout of there Cqb areas is changing next month so hopefully they fix the five holes they have in the walls of the first room.

7. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    I went to itadel a while ago but didnt like the actual place as...well... A place. It had no common thi gs such as bathrooms, concessions (drinks/food) a deep shop, order (the one time i went we lost 1.5 hours of our playtime because of robbery) and the place just looked like crap. On the other side i loved the field and had a lot of fun when i was playing

8. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    I got your same problem, i live near danvers (north of boston) and man these fields in mass are so far away. Do you live near saugus?

9. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Im in wilmington about 45ish minutes north of boston and ya its a pain to drice all the way down to the cape fir airsoft (1-2hr + drive)

10. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    November 11th there's this thing at a store in saugus, u take a bus ride from there to a field

11. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Id look into it but i need more details...and november 11 is a fri, i have school :(

12. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    It's veterans day (ironic) and google airsoft special ops saugus

13. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the citadel is a good place but it isnt exaclty the most organized place. the robbery was the only one to happen and cause drama. they have been good since then and that seems to have been the only issue. they change their setup all the time so it is never the same field. that is one of their better things. the players range from very young that you want to just team kill because they dont think before they do things(lack of tactical skill) all the way to ex military and current military on leave. there are always complaints of people not calling hits but thats at every field and seems to happen when facing younger crowds. they offer powerade and water but nothing like food and things because they are still fairly new. the owner wants to expand things to be able have all of that eventually.

14. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Ya when i went i enjoyed myself and had fun i just wasnt imoressed in the setup and obviousky (as stated) there was a ro ery on the day i went. I would like to go their again if they made their fiekd a little more appealing...its run in an old warehouse with borded uo windows, old construction, broken glass in the parking lot and no batgrooms... (i did like the field though)

15. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the broken glass and everything was from a storm and the lack of a bathroom is the only problem I have found. they slightly change their field setup every once in a while(every few weeks i think, at least once a month they said) so that its no the same games over and over but they are trying to get better with what they have. we go on sundays because of work schedules and there arent too many little kids. the old warehouse is the biggest place around here and teh field is huge compared to all the other indoors, but I would have done it very differently if i was building the field. It also all depends on who you play with to add to the experience. I was with two of my team mates and that made it a little better... I would love to meet a few more people out there who have some sense of tactics and join up

16. DA5H

DA5H New Member

Ipswitch airsoft

Hey there. I play outdoors with some guys in Ipswich. If you are interested, let me know. The only requirements for me to get you in on the games are that you have your own stuff, and you are not a douche bag. If you can claim both of those, you are in. ;)

17. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Alright ill see what comes up :)

18. cdi

cdi Member

Try UBG indoor. It is worth it and is the only indoor field in MA that is thought out. Even though its only a few weeks old it is still superior to anything around (indoor). Or wait till the winter, I may possibly be opening an 80,000 sqf field in Tewksbury.

19. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Omg i live in wilmington, bordering tewksbury!!!!!!! Id go all the time lol :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  20. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Wanna see more mass fields, especially the tewksbury one :) keep posting to this thread!!!!!!