Maximizing a pistol's range

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Noah_6, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    So, I have a stock TM pistol just to experiment with. I wanted to see how far I could push the range. Does Tokyo Marui make the absolute best pistol bucking or is there something out there that's better than it?

2. Airborne101

Airborne101 Well-Known Member

Chicago
    You can fit an R-hop patch to the barrel window, and use heavier high quality rounds. That will help increase range. They already make great barrels.

3. AirsoftRyan778

AirsoftRyan778 Active Member

Baltimore
    Brass hop up chamber, heavy bbs, nine ball bucking or maple leaf, PDI 6.01, and if you can really push it (this will help the most) hpa

4. wartimeopbrokenhome

wartimeopbrokenhome New Member

I key with a steel hop up arm. Brass hop up chamber. Nineball bucking with a pdi 6.01 barrel. Hi flow valves just cus

5. AirsoftRyan778

Baltimore
    I forgot about that, the I key is from RA tech btw and high flows would lower accurracy due to the larger change in has volume between shots because of the extra gas used per shot

6. wartimeopbrokenhome

Stil. I think it's worth it just cause it heightens the fps and with tm pistos, I try to make it as high as possible.

7. AirsoftRyan778

Baltimore
    A tight bore will do that just fine

8. wartimeopbrokenhome

Meh, I try to get fps to my field limit always tho. People don't think to call hits unless it hurts.

9. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    The pistol I'm upgrading is already 300-310, for a pistol, I don't need any more than that