Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7,835 Posts
you could start by trashing it and buying a rifle worth upgrading...

· Registered
1,496 Posts
You don't. Power is nothing without control

· Registered
7,835 Posts
depends on brand..

i think you should just get an AEG, I doubt you have the time and money to build a ral sniper rifle...talk to shifty.

· Banned
1,121 Posts
I have a m14 already what kind of aeg is long barreled and has good fps that u could use it as a sniper?
M14's aren't sniper rifles, they're DMRs. Just about any gun could be made into a DMR...even a pistol! (<- That was an exaggeration)

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jelly said:
M14's aren't sniper rifles, they're DMRs. Just about any gun could be made into a DMR...even a pistol! (<- That was an exaggeration)
If u read the other post we are talking about me just getting a aeg so I never said anything about my m14 being a sniper man

· Learn from your mistakes.
11,961 Posts
If you read the rules, you would have known that "u" is not an acceptable substitute for "you". Please take the time to type out the words fully.
AND, you have to use proper punctuation.

· Banned
1,121 Posts
If u read the other post we are talking about me just getting a aeg so I never said anything about my m14 being a sniper man
You'd have to upgrade the gun extensively for the AEG to be used as a DMR.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.