Medic

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by SpecialForcesSniper, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialForcesSniper

SpecialForcesSniper New Member

So I want to be a teams medic what do I need to fit the role of a medic?

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

A search bar and a price limit

3. SpecialForcesSniper

Search bar? About 500 for limit not including gun

4. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Mine, I was going to say the same thing but didnt feel like typing it out. A medic runs a light loadout usually.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Really? All three of your load out threads helped? Are you gonna drop $500 each too? You may not be trying to get up your posts, but read stickies and just decide already on what you actually want. Don't make 3 individual threads(all of which have over 10 exactly the same already) just to probably disregard all the information given to you on each one just because you decided later that's not what you want. Also go ahead leave, I'll bet you won't. Plus we don't need people who just make the forum a worse place anyway. So read up on the rules or take your own offer and get out

6. SpecialForcesSniper

I understand that pantac is better than condor and flyye is better than both and will some please give me a link to the rules I have been on my phone and i have searched everywhere for 20 mins and can not find them.

7. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  8. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
  9. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Just a note on something you said in a deleted post: Pantac and FLYYE are right in lar in terms of quality. They were once the same company that split aoart a few years ago. They're making pretty much the exact same stuff with some very minor differences in colors and such. FLYYE tends to get colors a little closer to the originals, but that's about the only place where they out shine Pantac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.