Merced county

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by tacmonkey141, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    I'm trying to see who's from the Merced county and who would want to play , maybe like carpooling up to cqb city and stuff like that

2. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    Bumping this................

3. MercedCountyAirsoft

MercedCountyAirsoft New Member

MERCED
    I represent onyx mercenary company. A division of merced county airsoft. We are group of teams based out of merced county that play on at least 5 different fields. Check us out on youtube at onyx merc co and on facebook at onyx mercenary company. For more we are planing on attending some big games in the future there is a big game in fresno at hill 559 $20-30 entrance fee on 12/22/12. And overnight game at our private field for free on new years eve/day. Email us at [email protected] to register. And another game 1/5/13 in los banos at the compound. Again email us to register for this game it is also free.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    I was going to say - go to Hill 559 on the 22nd!

5. MercedCountyAirsoft

MercedCountyAirsoft New Member

MERCED
    Yeah. Hill 559 should be a big event. Change to the private overnight game onyx mercs will host. It is the 30th to 31st. From 1pm dec30-5pm dec31. Free to play just let us know by register at [email protected]. make sure you bring food, water, tent , and sleeping bag. Also email us if you have any questions about the event or any thing. And check us out on YouTube at onyx merc co and facebook at onyx mercenary company.

6. lukemiller48

lukemiller48 New Member

Hey are you guys still up I'm begging airsoft and live in los banos I'm 14