Mich 2000 3 color desert camo cover

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by STICKS587, Dec 6, 2012.

1. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    This is probably somewhere, but im looking into getting a MICH 2000 helmet to go with my 75th RANGER loadout. most times the loadout calls for a M88 PASGT helmet, but i figure that a MICH 2000. the bdu is 3 color desert camo and i have been looking for a helmet cover to match. so i have a couple of questions:

1. can a M88 PASGT helmet cover fit on a MICH 2000 helmet with the 7 removeable pads inside in case i cant find a MICH cover.

2. does anybody know of any places that may sell a MICH 2000 helmet cover in 3-color desert camouflage. the ones i know of are sold out.

this is what im looking for:
    [​IMG]

for a loadout kind of like this:
    [​IMG]

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Are you specifically doing a late 90s Ranger kit, or did you want something a bit more modern? I don't know exactly when the Rangers switched up to the MICH 2000, but they've been using it for quite a few years now. It's also easier to get your hands on a high quality repro MBAV than an IBA.

3. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    i already have the IBA, ive been looking for one for a while and i got one now so im using it. as for a little modern...i like the style of the old PASGT but i figure a MICH 2000 is great. its modern but still has the traits of the PASGT. getting the 2000 isnt the problem its getting the cover for it...

this cover is on Ebay and looks promising, i asked if it could fit the 2000 and im waiting on the anwser it has an elastic bottom so it may fit:
    [​IMG]

if all is in vain for this cover...the M88 PASGT might have to do. it matches better.

4. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
  5. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    yeah, i saw this one and the other one they have and they are both sold out. i even tried ebay but its hard to determine whether it fits or not. thats why i asked if a PASGT would fit.

6. Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Active Member

Leiden
    Short answer: No a PASGT cover will not fit a MICH 2000.

7. STICKS587

STICKS587 New Member

port jefferson
    its alright anyway, i got my self a M88 PASGT helmet instead. it matches my loadout...in speaking of loadout...i made a mistake earlier. its not the 75th Rangers like i thought but its the 82nd Airborne Unit aka "All Americans"

like these guys:
    [​IMG]