Mid-Atlantic GunFighters Looking for Recruits

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by shalkedeagle, Nov 25, 2012.

1. shalkedeagle

shalkedeagle New Member

Mid-Atlantic GunFighters (MAG) is currently recruiting. Looking for candidates who meet our requirements. For players located in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and West Virginia.

-Must be 18+
    -Attend National OP's
    -Buy required gear
    -Display: Honor & Integrity on/off field.
    -$10 dues a month
    -Attend training 2-3 times a month on our 70 acre estate.

This team is NOT for the weak. We train very hard to excel at what we do. We have attended multiple national OPs and we have a wide area of experience ranging from Former Military, Private Security, Law Enforcement etc.

If you think you have what it takes visit our Facebook and look us up.

MAG_D12
    [​IMG]

2. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I defintley would put in my resume, but I live in Southern Virginia. What A shame, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I would join however two things:
    1. I'm 15 :(
    2. I'm not in the best of shape, one may say...

4. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    Well, wait a few years. We all had to do it.

If you're not in the best of shape then get in it. Working out wont kill you. I do the workout INSANITY (its a video workout) and i'm in fantastic shape. I have the best cardio of anyone at our field (I think).

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I've heard many good things about INSANITY, I'm just reluctant to try it. When I was 12, I attempted to try P90X when I was younger, I don't know if I was doing it wrong, but it did not help at all.

6. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Wow.. that picture is awesome..

7. shalkedeagle

shalkedeagle New Member

Valkyrie where are you located?

The age restriction is there more for being sure that the member will be able to attend national events that require you to be 18+(since we are a national team) how ever it is not uncommon for LC or BS alumini like us to vouch for a younger player so an exception can be made. but understand that our youngest member is 22 years old, as a minor we would be liable for you at these national events, our training grounds, and elsewhere. we often spend multiple days in a row at a cabin in the boonies training day and night for days on end, you would need to understand this as would your parents and they would have to give their consent.

As far as Physical fitness goes, as a team we are still deciding what the PT standard should be but we dont expect members to be SEAL fit or anything, right now our PT standard is a toss up between airforce pt standard or our local sheriff depts PT standard. I will be the first to say that I am far from either of these standards but I am also an exception since I am A. one of the founders of the team B. I have been no **** working on my fitness since the creation of MAG C. I bust my *** and prove my self as an asset to the team in several other ways despite my limited physical capabilities FOR NOW...lol. I am not entirely sure what your fitness situation is but we have an indefinite recruitment period for all potential members, if you are not not SEVERELY out of shape and can convince us that you are making a serious change in your physical life style than you may still be considered for membership.

Also Realize that we have strict gear requirements and guidelines as a potential member you would be expected to put in some seriouse amount of dough within the first few months DURING your recruitment phase, you would not actually be patched in until you meet the required gear standards and attend your first national event with us and even then circumstances may prove you are not a good fit for our team.

Any way if you are still interested let me know where you are located and join our facebook page "Mid-Atlantic GunFighters Milsim Unit"

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  8. shalkedeagle

shalkedeagle New Member

@Navyhodge sorry to hear that you are located too far away I can already tell that as (former?) servicemen you would probably be a good fit, most of MAG is composed of either current/former military, private security, law enforcement etc. and we tend to attract that type of person lol

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  9. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    Yes, I know. Active Duty Navy. I was in Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal school for about 5 months, so I know a few tricks of the trade (Was medically dropped).

10. crosshaironu

crosshaironu New Member

Where can one find your TOE for a new recruit. I am moving to Stanardsville and leaving one sheriffs office and going to another. Seem like at least one of the fields is in my backdoor.
    The Deacon

11. Devil-Leader

Devil-Leader New Member

Whats the required gear to join the team?

12. Brootal01

Brootal01 New Member

Alexandria va
    Hey I'm very interested in joining your team.

About me

Federico (Freddie)
    6ft5in
    200lb
    26yrs old
    College student

Willing and able to meet the monthly requirements.
    No past military experience but am a quick learner and strive for perfection in everything I do
    I'm very interested in milsim and scenarios
    Not only would I be able to go to national events but would love the opportunity to do so.
    Play experience- played a lot down in SoCal and now at ACQB

I tried to look you up on Facebook but was unable to find your page onto IPhone.

My email is Fc.soma08@gmail.com
    If I meet the criteria for your team I hope to hear from y'all soon

V/R
    Freddie